Go Back Free Porn & Adult Videos Forum > Help Section > Forum Help

Follow Planet Suzy Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites FAQ Mark Forums Read
Notices

Forum Help Tutorials and tips. Post any problems or bugs with the forum.

Thread Tools
Old 4th January 2017, 13:00
ViceLikeEye

Addicted

ViceLikeEye's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012
Location: NH, USA
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1,461
Thanked 298 Times in 97 Posts
ViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond reputeViceLikeEye has a reputation beyond repute
Question SFW? No ads?

I had my ad-blocking software off. I went in to the sports section rules of PS which is supposed to be SFW. At the very top of the page it states SFW only for the whole sports section. In between two posts (from a mod and admin) was an ad. A CGI gif of a lady getting repeatedly penetrated by a gigantic dong (for some porn site). I reloaded the page several times; All porn ads leading away from PS. If a PS user does this don't they get a warning? I reported a new user for that the other day, never heard from a mod, admin, etc, on the outcome or a thanks. Maybe someone beat me to it.

I've also seen some people (who will remain nameless) using VERY NSFW signatures (in sports); If you wanted to be a stickler for the rules. At the end of the day I would categorize PS as a porn forum although there are many other facets. I don't think a Sig is going to do any harm. A PS user can turn off Sigs altogether if they were so inclined. Maybe if you were perusing PS at work...you might be boned anyway, especially if you aren't running an ad-block. I was at a place with free wifi, sitting in my car, tried to bring up PS main page and it said something like, "This is porn, can't load page".

So I guess my question is, are we playing fast and loose with some of the rules? I'm just wondering in case I forget to disable my Sig before posting in a SFW section or do something else stupid. I'm forgetful, not particularly bright and I've been warned for less (IMHO).

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to vent. I would like some feedback from mods and users though.
Last edited by ViceLikeEye; 4th January 2017 at 13:03.
ViceLikeEye is online now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViceLikeEye For This Useful Post:

Old 4th January 2017, 14:10
alexora
Nine years a member

Beyond Redemption

alexora's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 18,435
Thanks: 105,974
Thanked 102,119 Times in 16,778 Posts
alexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceLikeEye View Post
I had my ad-blocking software off. I went in to the sports section rules of PS which is supposed to be SFW. At the very top of the page it states SFW only for the whole sports section. In between two posts (from a mod and admin) was an ad. A CGI gif of a lady getting repeatedly penetrated by a gigantic dong (for some porn site). I reloaded the page several times; All porn ads leading away from PS. If a PS user does this don't they get a warning? I reported a new user for that the other day, never heard from a mod, admin, etc, on the outcome or a thanks. Maybe someone beat me to it.

I've also seen some people (who will remain nameless) using VERY NSFW signatures (in sports); If you wanted to be a stickler for the rules. At the end of the day I would categorize PS as a porn forum although there are many other facets. I don't think a Sig is going to do any harm. A PS user can turn off Sigs altogether if they were so inclined. Maybe if you were perusing PS at work...you might be boned anyway, especially if you aren't running an ad-block. I was at a place with free wifi, sitting in my car, tried to bring up PS main page and it said something like, "This is porn, can't load page".

So I guess my question is, are we playing fast and loose with some of the rules? I'm just wondering in case I forget to disable my Sig before posting in a SFW section or do something else stupid. I'm forgetful, not particularly bright and I've been warned for less (IMHO).

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to vent. I would like some feedback from mods and users though.
On PS, safe for work means members are not allowed to post explicit content.

However this does not apply to the companies who advertise here...
__________________
SOME OF MY CONTENT POSTS ARE DOWN: FEEL FREE
TO PM ME WITH ANY RE-UPLOAD REQUESTS


alexora is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexora For This Useful Post:
Old 4th January 2017, 18:17
PennyPurehart

Addicted

PennyPurehart's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 811
Thanks: 3,693
Thanked 3,324 Times in 697 Posts
PennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexora View Post
On PS, safe for work means members are not allowed to post explicit content.

However this does not apply to the companies who advertise here...
Unless you are a hypocrite like alexora is.

http://domashnie-budni-i-prazdniki.ru/showpost.p...59&postcount=5
__________________
Penny's Hardcore/Softcore picture sets:
http://domashnie-budni-i-prazdniki.ru/showthread.php?t=778128
PennyPurehart is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PennyPurehart For This Useful Post:
Old 5th January 2017, 00:05
Pad
Fan of Cairy Hunt

Clinically Insane

Pad's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Alice's Restaurant
Posts: 4,535
Thanks: 18,163
Thanked 20,996 Times in 3,619 Posts
Pad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a GodPad Is a God
Default

Bottom line is this is a porn site - so regardless of what section you're in or what it says at a Section head nothing is SFW. It really is about time Admin removed all references to SFW or NSFW from the site. Where admin want sections with no porn content then it should be labled "No Porn" or something similar. But SFW is just ridiculous on a site largely dedicated to bootleg porn.
Last edited by Pad; 5th January 2017 at 00:09.
Pad is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pad For This Useful Post:
Old 5th January 2017, 00:39
PennyPurehart

Addicted

PennyPurehart's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 811
Thanks: 3,693
Thanked 3,324 Times in 697 Posts
PennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a GodPennyPurehart Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
Bottom line is this is a porn site - so regardless of what section you're in or what it says at a Section head nothing is SFW. It really is about time Admin removed all references to SFW or NSFW from the site. Where admin want sections with no porn content then it should be labled "No Porn" or something similar. But SFW is just ridiculous on a site largely dedicated to bootleg porn.
And until they remove such rules, those rules are still active.
__________________
Penny's Hardcore/Softcore picture sets:
http://domashnie-budni-i-prazdniki.ru/showthread.php?t=778128
PennyPurehart is offline
Old 6th January 2017, 02:42
rbn
Teen Lover

Forum Lord

rbn's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: here
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 3,053
Thanked 4,588 Times in 1,385 Posts
rbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a God
Default

Honestly, It never crossed my mind that my sigs are always explicit yet I post in the general section and sports. Also, my avatar is generally explicit as well, so simply turning off Signatures won't change that either.

It must not be a problem because others do it and I haven't recieved any warnings about it
rbn is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbn For This Useful Post:
Old 6th January 2017, 03:24
wildwest08
Lipstick Lesbian Militia

Beyond Redemption

wildwest08's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Posts: 10,251
Thanks: 77,707
Thanked 77,827 Times in 8,191 Posts
wildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a God
Exclamation

FYI - part of the SOTW rules do mention this

however it is not part of the Signature Guidelines, just prudent IMHO

Quote:
Take care to disable signatures with 'hardcore' images when posting in SFW sections, i.e. Sports, Help, etc. Members can disable signatures for individual posts using Go Advanced and un-ticking box for option 'Show your signature'. Hardcore images are: (a) anal or vaginal insertion of any object; or (b) touching genitalia of the opposite sex.
__________________
wildwest08 is offline
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:
Old 6th January 2017, 03:45
wildwest08
Lipstick Lesbian Militia

Beyond Redemption

wildwest08's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Posts: 10,251
Thanks: 77,707
Thanked 77,827 Times in 8,191 Posts
wildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a God
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
Bottom line is this is a porn site - so regardless of what section you're in or what it says at a Section head nothing is SFW. It really is about time Admin removed all references to SFW or NSFW from the site. Where admin want sections with no porn content then it should be labled "No Porn" or something similar. But SFW is just ridiculous on a site largely dedicated to bootleg porn.
There is a Staff Discussion in the past about this, will post some of that information we gave there:

There are Entertainment Sections that do allow SFW and NSFW.

There are 4 Entertainment Sites that are ONLY SFW and so posted

One is Entertainment Music

One is Entertainment Movies

One is Entertainment Sports

The 4th, Entertainment Television, including its Documentaries subsection, while no SFW is posted on it's subject line as the other two above, it does have as a TV rule only SFW allowed

With Entertainment Movies, for instance, there is a certain amount of latitude with main stream movies that do include sexual depictions

This was our answer FYI:

IMHO we would have no problem in changing the 4 Ent Sections that are currently SFW to NO PORN ONLY

However, there does not seem any need to make any changes


wildwest08
__________________
Last edited by wildwest08; 6th January 2017 at 03:45.
wildwest08 is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:
Old 6th January 2017, 03:55
rbn
Teen Lover

Forum Lord

rbn's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: here
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 3,053
Thanked 4,588 Times in 1,385 Posts
rbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a Godrbn Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest08 View Post
FYI - part of the SOTW rules do mention this
Quote:
Take care to disable signatures with 'hardcore' images when posting in SFW sections, i.e. Sports, Help, etc. Members can disable signatures for individual posts using Go Advanced and un-ticking box for option 'Show your signature'. Hardcore images are: (a) anal or vaginal insertion of any object; or (b) touching genitalia of the opposite sex.
however it is not part of the Signature Guidelines, just prudent IMHO
Should I go back through my Sports posts and unselect the show sig option?
rbn is offline
Old 6th January 2017, 05:01
wildwest08
Lipstick Lesbian Militia

Beyond Redemption

wildwest08's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Where the Wild Things Are
Posts: 10,251
Thanks: 77,707
Thanked 77,827 Times in 8,191 Posts
wildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a Godwildwest08 Is a God
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbn View Post
Should I go back through my Sports posts and unselect the show sig option?
no, no reason to, that was a thought at one point in time, but not in the rules
__________________
Last edited by wildwest08; 6th January 2017 at 05:03.
wildwest08 is offline
The Following User Says Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:07.




vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Free Porn

Online free porn at mobile phone


CASSIE LAINE AT NUDE CELEB FORUMbelle knox planetsuzymatures incestlisa ann planetsuzymobile porn download best sitenaked sexy bikiniariel nude model passion fruitfree download adult video momoka nishinaathena angel planetsuzybrandy taylor povVdo porno bkvdefine blumpkinWww.foxxxcomix.commonica sims forumsana feymarina matsushimacache:k7FV5rIr6I0J:artnou.ru/showthread.php?s=0ff1ec8c8878fb66ea23273ce0a5f193&t=706678&highlight=August+Ames&page=32 paige turnah dpprinzzesspenny porsche pornhumiliationpov